24hr Helpline - ☎️ 0800 088 2142

Do you need help closing your business?

It’s easy to check if you are eligible, we can help if:

  • Struggling To Strike off Your Business
  • Get Help To Close Your Business
  • Unable To Repay Debts e.g HMRC and More
  • Close Your Company & Become Debt Free
  • We Are Fully Licensed and Regulated

Check If You Qualify For Help Online

    100% Free & Confidential Advice

    “Excellent service dealt with everything very quickly. Thank you very much, i would recommend you to anyone who needs help with their business!”

    Barbara JamesCompany Director

    “Brilliant and helpful, very responsive and a great help thank you”


    “Thank you for helping me in a time of need, i am ever so grateful for you helping me get redundancy (£12,364) when my business closed”

    Jessica SmithCompany Director

    Check If You Qualify For Help

      How much money does your company owe?

      Less than £20,000

      £20,000 to £50,000

      £50,000 to £100,000

      More than £100,000

      How many creditors are there?

      5 or more

      less than 5

      Can your company currently pay its debts, commitments and suppliers?



      Types of debt outstanding

      Bounce Back Loan



      Bank Borrowing

      Staff Wages

      Other Liabilities

      Would you like to check if you can claim redundancy?



      Great News! It Looks Like We Can Help
      You may be entitled to claim Director Redundancy - Average UK claim is £9,000*

      Get Your Results Online To See The Options Available

      🔒 100% Free & Confidential Advice

      Safe, Secure & Confidential

      Trustpilot logo

      Trustpilot logo

      Who do I tell when striking off a business?

      Before jumping into this, we advise that you talk to our compassionate experts, who will make the best decision for you and your business.

      Fill in an application to strike off and send a copy within 7 days to anyone who could be affected. This includes:

      • members (usually the shareholders)
      • creditors
      • employees
      • managers or trustees of any employee pension fund
      • any directors who didn’t sign the application form

      What can I do if creditors have opposed by decision to strike off?

      You might find that your request has been blocked if you have made the decision to strike your company off by submitting the DS01 form to Companies House.

      This is usually because you have outstanding creditors who are set to lose the money that they are owed from your company if your company is struck off and taken off the register.

      It could be a supplier chasing an unpaid invoice, HRMC looking to gather unpaid tax, or even the bank relating to your bounce-back loan.

      Companies have two months to oppose your strike-off, following your initial application. Your company will remain active if Companies House verifies these objections, and your strike-off will of course be suspended.

      Get your free telephone assesment today

      Company Strike Off Related FAQs


      If your company employs staff, you must:

      • follow the rules if you make staff redundant
      • pay their final wages or salary

      PAYE and National Insurance (NI)

      You’ll need to tell HMRC that your company has stopped employing people.

      Business assets

      You should make sure that any business assets are shared among the shareholders before the company is struck off.

      Anything that’s left will go to the Crown – you’ll have to restore the company to get anything back.

      Final accounts

      You must send final statutory accounts and a Company Tax Return to HMRC.

      You don’t have to file final accounts with Companies House.

      1. Prepare your final accounts and company tax return.
      2. File your accounts and company tax return, stating that these are the final trading accounts and that the company will soon be dissolved.
      3. Pay all Corporation Tax and any other outstanding tax liabilities.

      If you’ve made a loss in your final year of trading, you might be able to offset the tax against profits from previous years – this is known as ‘terminal loss relief’. You can claim this on your final tax return.

      Capital Gains Tax on personal profits

      If you take assets out of the company before it’s struck off, you might have to pay Capital Gains Tax on the amount.

      You might be able to get tax relief on this through Entrepreeurs’ Relief.

      You will work this out on your personal Self Assessment tax return.

      If the amount is worth more than £25,000, it will be treated as income and you’ll have to pay Income Tax on it.

      Keeping records

      You must keep business documents for 7 years after the company is struck off, eg bank statements, invoices and receipts.

      If the company employed people, you must keep copies of its employers’ liability insurance policy and schedule for 40 years from the date the company was dissolved

      What happens next

      You’ll get a letter from Companies House to let you know if you’ve filled in the form correctly. If you have, your request for the company to be struck off will be published as a notice in your local Gazette.

      If nobody objects, the company will be struck off the register once the 2 months mentioned in the notice has passed.

      A second notice will be published in the Gazette – this will mean the company won’t legally exist anymore (it will have been ‘dissolved’).

      Withdraw your application

      You must withdraw your application if your company is no longer eligible to be struck off, eg it is trading or has become insolvent.

      You can withdraw your application if you change your mind. You can only do this if your company is still on the Companies Register.

      Only one director needs to sign the withdrawal form.

      Free Expert Advice Online